Splinter Cell Mission Help

V

Vibe69

ok im in cia hq i got the gun and i did stuff now im at the turret gun part and the elevator i try to go in it but it aint powered now what did i miss anyone?

are you upstairs with glass doors on either side and you can't get in ?

if you are then there is a little room you go into and jump through a hole in the roof...and go through the vents...

if it is another part describe it in more detail since there are a lot of little missions in the gmae,..

nm i passed it now i need to take that dourgethry dude to a extraction point

You're still in the first 25% of the game, if you need help now (enough to ask someone else), maybe you should consider another game. That game get's quite a bit more involved later on.

I'll tell you what I told a friend of mine who kept asking me for help... "no". Guess what, he's thanked me later on because he's figured everything out so far on his own, and is thoroughly convinced the game is better because he's doing it on his own... and he's right.

i got to kalintak and i just stopped playing for some reason...i dont no why but i did....i should probably beat this god damn game...

Originally posted by Vibe69
ok im in cia hq i got the gun and i did stuff now im at the turret gun part and the elevator i try to go in it but it aint powered now what did i miss anyone?

if you ever want "hints" with a game, just look for a walk through

google:
"gamename"+walkthrough

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back