spiderman the movie, help

V

vanilin

i have a question i hope you can help me out

how can i install the program 3DAnalyze.rar wich is for

spiderman the movie and emulates a t&l with directx, but

i relly dont know how to make it work on directx.

ill be thankfull for your answer

with the .rar extension, i assume you have d/led a bunch of rarred files.

you prob have files like...

xxxxx.001
xxxxx.002
etc.
xxxxx.rar

if you do, you'll need to d/l winrar. try http://www.rarlab.com/

after you install winrar, open it and then open the folder with your rar files. click on the .rar file or highlight all the rar files and then click the "extract to" button at the top. i would recommend creating a folder within the same folder you have your rar files in - that way, you can easily find them. after you extract the rarred files, you may end up with .cue and .bin files (use nero to burn an image to your hdd) or a .ccd file (in which case you'll need clonecd to burn the image).

if this is the case with the app you want to use, and you have any questions, please feel free to email me at kokofragster@hotmail.com

3danalyze sounds like a tool to analyze the 3d capabilities of your system, imo :rolleyes:

vanilin,

you need a video card capable of T&L. more than likely a geforce 3.

Spiderman : The Movie: The Game

A bit confusing, but a fun game... A patch was also recently released for it, but the game still needs a hardware T&L graphics card!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back