Spiderman Codec

J

john30uk

Please help as i finally got a good resolution version of spiderman on kazaa even though i seen at movies.
Problem being i have always used the divx4.11 codecf for windows media player(not complete divx player +package)as this enables me to watch movies in WMP or POWER DVD 4 XP , but the new spiderman has no picture just sound and WMP fails to download codec message appears.
I would appreciate any feedback but i do not want the complete divx package just the codec,i believe it is a higher number now like 5.something.

download the 'package' - in the install, just do a 'custom' installation, and choose only to install the codec ;)

Link Removed

Edited by: MdSalih

Is it the SVCD version?

Are you trying to run the DAT file?

god with kazza now every moron and there mother tries to be a software pirate...but... there just to plain stupid

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back