Spider-man movie

D

Daviesbad04

Well I just broke my own record. I d/led the whole Spiddy man movie on a 56K, thats a 330 MB download. It only took me 11.4 hours at an average speed of 8.9Kbps........

But thats not the ques. the 2 questions i got are 1. Is there any program out there that can piece both parts of the movie together and make them into one?, and 2. Can i convert the .avi movie files into mayb another type of file, if so how?. Im not 2 much of a genius when it comes to that type of stuff. Help if greatly appreciated!;) :confused:

Nero will convert to VCD format !!! Not sure how to make one file out of too.

Im sure theres a progy out there !!!!

:D

Originally posted by Daviesbad04
Im not 2 much of a genius

Thats an understatement, if I have ever heard one, coming on here and bragging about downloading illegal files.

Think about it before u say it !!!!!!! :mad:

I don't think the whole movie would be 330mb anyways. That seems a tad small to me......:rolleyes:

Re: Re: Spider-man movie

Originally posted by Iceman38

Thats an understatement, if I have ever heard one, coming on here and bragging about downloading illegal files.

Think about it before u say it !!!!!!! :mad:

C'mon dude, like 3/4 of internet users are d/lin illegal stuff off the internet. Some people like me just dont have the tools needed (DSL or Cable) to d/l cool stuff like hacked games, programs etc etc.

Im not being a criminal, Im just being like everybody else.:p

Oh and im not braggin, im just tellin ya dudes. The only way i could brag is if i d/led the whole 500meg version of the movie in 5 seconds! Now thats worth braggin about!:)

Originally posted by Eolis
I don't think the whole movie would be 330mb anyways. That seems a tad small to me......:rolleyes:

Well one Kazaa i saw a 500 and somethin meg version, but that was a tad too big for my little 56K. So i d/led one that was part 1-140Megs and part 2 170megs wich is about 310-320 megs all together:)

This Program will put them 2gether for you, but make sure your page file is more than the size of both files.
Ordix Interactive
http://www.ordix.com
----------------------
Mpack Professional v4.00
--------------------

use TMPEGEnc to join the files then u can covert using the same.

hehe, and you call that bragging, 300 MB is not much, i downloaded 2 Red Hat 7.3 CD's on 56 k modem connected at 28.8 k in 2 days, which is downloading day and night, now that is a lot, it is around 1.20 - 1.30 GB

The Spiderman files are 159 meg and 142 meg. There are two of them.... They are in AVI format and are CAMS.

If you dont know what a CAM is then I will tell ya.....

A cam is a movie that is recorded by taking a laptop computer in the theater with ya and record the movie... They often dont look so hot.. But if your after a boot leg , then there ya go....

Originally posted by Famine
The Spiderman files are 159 meg and 142 meg. There are two of them.... They are in AVI format and are CAMS.

If you dont know what a CAM is then I will tell ya.....

A cam is a movie that is recorded by taking a laptop computer in the theater with ya and record the movie... They often dont look so hot.. But if your after a boot leg , then there ya go....

Yea i know how it was made bud. They used a CAM, but i dont care. I dont really have the time to d/ld a 500 megabyte file. Im not very patient. I dunno how i even took 11.4 hours of waitin!:p

Originally posted by brocher
use TMPEGEnc to join the files then u can covert using the same.

Where could i get that program at?:confused:

Originally posted by X-Istence
hehe, and you call that bragging, 300 MB is not much, i downloaded 2 Red Hat 7.3 CD's on 56 k modem connected at 28.8 k in 2 days, which is downloading day and night, now that is a lot, it is around 1.20 - 1.30 GB

How did u do it?

I mean 1.3Gigabytes? Dam, worse of all u was connected at 28.8k, Atleast i connect at 115kbps. I couldnt take a 2 day download. Id pull my hair out!:mad:

Re: Re: Re: Spider-man movie

Originally posted by Daviesbad04

Im not being a criminal, Im just being like everybody else.:p

Criminal behavior is criminal behavior whether 1 person is doing it or everyone is doing it. (me included, I have broken the law by downloading mp3's)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back