Spider Man 2

Steevo

Spammer representing.
Political Access
I bought it a few weeks ago and fel asleep during 1. Now my neighbours are being noisy and I want to watch it, with all 1,800 watts of surround power. Anyone want to join me? I got beer.......

I get done with finals tomorrow evening. Have a few movies that I need to catch after that too. :)

The cops came, they heard, they wrote a disturbing the peace violation ticket. $40 BFD. Then he heard my neighbour yelling and being noisy. He wrote them a tciket for disturbing the peace, $40.

I didn't even make it through the first 15 minutes. And my candy dish was rattled off the TV, broke it. And I had to promise to keep it off for the rest of the night and be quiet. Lest I should get another.

it's a good movie though, the funniest thing is when he jumps from the buillding and misses the other building and falls down

Steevo said:
The cops came, they heard, they wrote a disturbing the peace violation ticket. $40 BFD. Then he heard my neighbour yelling and being noisy. He wrote them a tciket for disturbing the peace, $40.

I didn't even make it through the first 15 minutes. And my candy dish was rattled off the TV, broke it. And I had to promise to keep it off for the rest of the night and be quiet. Lest I should get another.
Damn! Not good... :ermm:

for 40 dollars , you should have put on the opening of "Saving Private Ryan" that way when the cop shows up the movies all quiet, but it would have scared the hell outta your neighbors. Wow 1800 watts, what are you running?

I don't own saving private ryan. I don't even remember watching it, but I probably have.

1000 watt Yamaha amp.
800 watt Harmon Kardon surround reciever.

Being the geek I am with that setup I would have put in Star Wars Ep. I and forwarded to the pod race. :D

Xie, let me know when you get tht setup and I'll be over to experiance it with you :D

Just teach me how to get down the fibre to NY to save on air fare :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back