Spider Man 2

Steevo

Spammer representing.
Political User
I bought it a few weeks ago and fel asleep during 1. Now my neighbours are being noisy and I want to watch it, with all 1,800 watts of surround power. Anyone want to join me? I got beer.......

Steevo

Spammer representing.
Political User
The cops came, they heard, they wrote a disturbing the peace violation ticket. $40 BFD. Then he heard my neighbour yelling and being noisy. He wrote them a tciket for disturbing the peace, $40.

I didn't even make it through the first 15 minutes. And my candy dish was rattled off the TV, broke it. And I had to promise to keep it off for the rest of the night and be quiet. Lest I should get another.

Steevo said:
The cops came, they heard, they wrote a disturbing the peace violation ticket. $40 BFD. Then he heard my neighbour yelling and being noisy. He wrote them a tciket for disturbing the peace, $40.

I didn't even make it through the first 15 minutes. And my candy dish was rattled off the TV, broke it. And I had to promise to keep it off for the rest of the night and be quiet. Lest I should get another.
Damn! Not good... :ermm:

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political User
for 40 dollars , you should have put on the opening of "Saving Private Ryan" that way when the cop shows up the movies all quiet, but it would have scared the hell outta your neighbors. Wow 1800 watts, what are you running?

Steevo

Spammer representing.
Political User
I don't own saving private ryan. I don't even remember watching it, but I probably have.

1000 watt Yamaha amp.
800 watt Harmon Kardon surround reciever.

Xie, let me know when you get tht setup and I'll be over to experiance it with you :D

Just teach me how to get down the fibre to NY to save on air fare :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel