• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

SphereXP

The SphereXP is a 3D desktop replacement for Microsoft Windows XP. Taking the known concept of three-dimensional desktops to its own level. It offers a new way to organize objects on the desktop such a icons and applications.
From SphereXP homepage

I'd highly recommend to try this out, it's so cool. It's still in development, but looks great. It takes some time 'till you figured it out (I lost some of my opened windows, but luckily the Taskbar still resides), but after that it's a very cool experience.
I run this on a PIII 800 MHz, 256 MB RAM and a Geforce3 TI200 GPU-card and it running very smooth, even in the ultrahigh texture modes.

Dublex

Quazatron R6 droid
ooh, nice catch Glaanieboy, I think that deserves +rep

You could probably also install it on a friends PC and make them think they are drunk with windows that angle :D

Hehe :D. I got this from a colleague, who installed it on his work-desktop, but unfortunately the Matrox Millenium G550 card didn't quite handle the smooth graphics. But here at home it's as smooth as possible.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies