Special kind of wallpapers...

Camasii

OSNN Junior Addict
Hey,

I recently got linux up and running on my laptop and for the background fo my 3 virtual desktops I want to have all pictures of cities taken like... over time so that you can see the paths of the headlights and nothing else. Here's an example of what I mean (I've been looking for this toyko at night wallpaper everywhere but cant' find it)

I already have one, set in denver so I need two more good city shots like this. Anybody know where I could get them? or even what this kind of art is called so I could look into it more?

Desktop

-Tim

All I see is the female form and dual screen walls...

?

Thanks though

-Tim

Well crap, the booger must have taken down the cityscape walls :(

Sorry

bah :)

all I need is 2 more wallpapers of this style! heh

Thanks anyway though, i appreciate you trying to help

Thanks again :)

-Tim

if you find a link let us know I would be interested in finding some of these for my desktop.

-Tom

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Well crap, the booger must have taken down the cityscape walls :(

Sorry

Jaws was asked to take down the entire landscape/cityscape collection...apparently due to some copyright issues with Webshots or something of the sort.
It's a shame really. That was the best collection of wallpapers I have ever seen so far. Luckily, I downloaded all 275 of them a few days before they were taken down.

Why don't just go to his site and buy the cd ? A lot more pictures are in there..though.

yeah i might put them back up soon and just not tell anyone about it ;)

Originally posted by jawshoouh
yeah i might put them back up soon and just not tell anyone about it ;)
Put em in a nice passworded folder for personal use.

then slip the password out on some forums *whistles innocently*

It is isn't it, I visit there quite regularly to top-up my wallpaper folder :D

but its has its copy right thingy on the top, and i keep my task bar on the bottom :(

still, i dont care. :)

It does say somewhere on the site that the copyright is designed to hide behind the finder bar, heh :)
You can edit it out of some of the walls though, I do when I use them on my Windows machine :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back