Spammers-Paradise.com =)

X-Istence

Political Access
I know a couple of spammers-paradise's members check here more often than they do over there, so I am going to post something important for them to read here: Being honest with you guys - Spammers Paradise

Just wanted to make sure I had my bases covered in an attempt to find a possible suitor to take over the forums/domain/everything and grow the community and actually tend to it.

Since it's largely just a clone of osnn - and the sort of community I've been looking to get going for some time now - I could look at taking it over if you don't find anyone else.

To be honest I've been itching to find a reason to get a vps.net Cloud VM for a while :)

Edit: in work mode - don't need to tag my name here :p

Since it's largely just a clone of osnn - and the sort of community I've been looking to get going for some time now - I could look at taking it over if you don't find anyone else.

To be honest I've been itching to find a reason to get a vps.net Cloud VM for a while :)

Edit: in work mode - don't need to tag my name here :p

If you wouldn't mind posting your intent on SP as well on that thread. You definitely have the skills necessary to take it over which is what I am primarily looking for, because it is not an easy task.

I'm pretty disappointed about this site :(. I disappear for awhile and when I come back its a ghost town.

I'm pretty disappointed about this site :(. I disappear for awhile and when I come back its a ghost town.

Yep, I am not sure what it would take to get this site back up and running to the level it once was.

What do we need? More volunteers for something? More tie-ins with other sites? More stream-lined interface? More "bots" to setup a new feed and aggregate the news for everyone?

I dunno :(

But sites like SP and others that are linked to us are a great example of cross-forum pollination, so to speak :)

WTF That site is still running. I thought it was just a fun little thing like 7 years ago lol

Never went to the other site much but definitely disappointed this one has fallen as much as it has. Even my moderatorship is gone - oh noes!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back