Spammers-paradise.com (is back up now!)

X-Istence

Political Access
I have had a few people email and contact me in general regarding their much beloved community site spammers-paradise.com, and why it is not back up and running like I had promised, well since now my domains are safe I felt I could tell you why it has not been back up and running. Most of it has been through no means of my own procrastination, however it had everything to do with the domain registrar RegisterFly. I have created a blog post on my blog detailing my issues with them, and why it was not back up and running.

I will get the site back up, ASAP, I will however need the community at large to help me bring it back to it's old glory days.

http://personal.x-istence.com/node/63 is the blog post!

Thank you,
Bert JW Regeer

Re: Spammers-paradise.com

Are we gonna be hosting it?

Awesome. Since Tomorrow is presidents day, and school is "closed", I have an entire day to get it back up and running :D

Today is Presidents day :p

I don't think someone had gone to bed yet tsk tsk

That's good, I am glad it all worked out for SP. I feel bad for Casey and I miss that guy.

Sorry to hear you had so many issues trying to get things up and running again. Thanks X for working it out and getting the site back. And thanks EP for letting him host it :)

Quite a story - or should I say - what a nightmare! Been checking daily, thanks for the update and your efforts!

I know I've been out of the loop for a while, but what happened to Casey?

It was a personal decision for Casey to closed down SP

Wow, didn't realize all this was going on. Hope it goes smoothly from here on out.

Good news. Will be great to see SP up and running again. :)

*waits patiently*
pop.gif

Why can't we just merge them - OSNN Green Room = SP :)

EP is always bragging about how much bandwidth we have, let's stress test it :ninja:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back