Spam O Spam

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
Have a read of this. Received it today>

"Hi,

First thing I hope this is the right email address ...:) You probably don't remember me, but we talked online a while ago.
I don't really know what happened, but I guess we both just got really busy or something.
I feel really bad because I don't want you to think I was ignoring you or anything.

Maybe I'm being presumptuous by assuming you weren't ignoring me.
Anyway, I know we haven't talked in a while but I thought we had the beginnings of a
pretty good thing going so I was just wondering if you'd be interested in getting back in touch.
Maybe with a few emails first so we can feel each other out again?
You probably don't remember what I look like, there are some pics of me at:

http://www

My User name is laurie243 .
I hope you're still interested. I'm gonna feel pretty dumb showing you that website if you blow me off.....
but I hope that gives you some confidence that I'm for real.
I DEFINITELY don't just hand that out to people. I hope this works out for the best,
you were the most compatible guy I met on that site and I feel horrible for letting it slide.
Anyway, check out the site and email me if you want to get together.
If I'm lucky you don't have definite plans for the next weekend and we still have time to arrange something?
I hope so. Talk to you soon!

Love ,XX

Laurie"

Good grief. One can only hope that Laurie is a woman & not some bloke. :eek: I must have some sort of brain disease because I don't recall nuthin. :rolleyes:

why don't I get to see the pictures? =(

xexe. that's why you should keep a keylogger on your pc , for future reference.

Real clever Hipster, now link to the real pics, I WANNA SEE SOME NAKED GIRLZ! :D

whole internet for you benny. and you asking hipster to get you some pics? lol. he's now our own virtual pimp or something?

Virtual Pimp. That's from the Matrix I think... :p

the first one. "Digital pimp, hard at work"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back