Sp1!

talk about brief i think hes tryng to tell us something...eh

sorry the forum is being gay and wont let me paste a picture or anything bt to be simple it closes sp1 setup and a setup error comes up.:confused:

okay so you can't past a pix can you at least type what the error message was for us. Thx

here is a pic

untitled.bmp

"The Page Is Not Available"

Change the bmp into a jpg. Then post a reply, not in quick reply, use 'post reply'. Use the attachment box below where you are posting to insert the jpg.

LMAO........this is going real far!!! /sorry don't mean to be rude, but you have to admit that it's pretty funny!! ;)

I got this URL to work (by copy+paste):

http://sux19.tripod.com/pics/sp1problem.jpg,

and the error it showed was "sp1 install canceled".

Is this what you were asking about? I got this error when I was messing with the beta sp1's and was trying to install it on a DO Corp ED. Is that what you are trying to do? If so, you have to change your key to a non-blacklisted one.

Just three words :p but nice wallpaper and theme.
Most common reason for this error is the use of XP-Antispy. Restore the original settings.

Posted by XP Abuser

How many Bill Gates does it take to change a light bulb? None. He calls a meeting and makes darkness the standard.

LOOOOOOOOL

and makes darkness the standard........

this time i was so hard laughing my neighbours did wake up ......

looooooool.

Posted by XP Abuser

How many Bill Gates does it take to change a light bulb? None. He calls a meeting and makes darkness the standard.

LOOOOOOOOL

and makes darkness the standard........

this time i was so hard laughing my neighbours did wake up ......

looooooool.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back