SP1 Weirdness continues!!! - Sound Problems

• Thread starter Flatbeat_Eddy
  • Start date
F

Flatbeat_Eddy

SP1 Weirdness continues!!!

SP1 has for some reason taen away my SOUND OPTIONS icon on the system tray? i have reinstalled MANY drivers, but i keep having to go to the control panel to adjust volume levels,, And it sucks!! why did SP1 do this?:confused:

hmm, are you sure the option for the volume control in the taskbar (assuming that's what you meant) is enabled?

to check it, go to Sounds and Multimedia in Control Panel and at the bottom of the new window make sure that 'Show Volume Control in taskbar' is ticked and OK out...

SP1 SUCKS!!!!! why would you install it if you dont notice it. it doesnt do a thing except making more bugs....

ok ok... personal feeling aside sboulema lol... before you blow a gasket...

concerning the volume icon... like shaun said... do you have it enabled.?

go to control panel > sounds and audio devices

and then check ENABLED where it says show volume icon in system tray...

LOL,, hahah,, SP1 disabled the UN-checked the CHECKBOX<, but now its fine.. SILLY ME!!!!

Still, SP1 has many weird problems for me!!! i wasted 7 hours d/L it!!

lol... it works for me here... but yah a lot of people have said things about it...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back