Sp 1068

T

Trev

wow, im accually impressed with microsoft. The new SP 1068 seems to update alot of directx components that havent been touched in awhile. Im accually looking foward to the final on this now :)

It sucks, by the time you grab the SP a new one is out :) the ftps get fl00ded by leechin 56kers that take like a week to download each SP :-( *sigh*

When the final service pack is out, can it be downloaded free or do you have to buy it.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be free ... since its just an update to the existing OS

It will be free for those that have a legit cd-key (not the famous devils-own key ++), as every other SP from Microsoft has been...

Thats why they made the xp recover and dicover program :) just bruteforce yourself a key

Us 56K'ers maybe do not have any other means at our disposal.

Cable etc ...

So spare a thought for us poor souls.

Thanks

Still.. a 56k user getting on a T3 ftp or w/e is pointless.. Fills up a spot in wich a cable user coulda been on, downloaded the file, and left in like... 2 minutes. And then they havta wait however long it takes a modem user to download 120 megs

offa a site that says 56k only maby? ya kno there is a buncha those...

ne1 got a link where i can get 1068 or if they have a newer one. i could repay the favor generously

lol @ 56k sites...

I have no option but 56k - no broadband in this area :(

yepper, same here. 56k they say but connection is 28.8 on a good day and no one will put in cable or dsl

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back