Sp 1

Punkychan

OSNN Addict
It could be a dumb question...is it worth to install SP1 ? I've installed it once but it set my PC to go a little weird ( the vid card not working properly, and my pc tends to slog a bit etc etc ) but really worth to install it again ? Cause I can't have my USB 2.0 to work.Thanks

Petros

Thief IV
I'd go ahead and install it. Your problems sound pretty unique...SP1 has been out a while, and most people use it with no problem. When I first installed it, I had a few problems like you're having, but it seems they've disappeared.

Consider making a Windows XP CD with SP1 slipstreamed in. They have an easy-to-use tool at FlexBeta.net, or you can find tutorials on how to do it manually.

Xie

- geek -
you should just for security reasons ... after you do it maybe check your mobo makers site for usb 2.0 drivers?

Punkychan

OSNN Addict
Xie said:
you should just for security reasons ... after you do it maybe check your mobo makers site for usb 2.0 drivers?
I can't update driver unless I install SP1.I'd do it anyway...thanks
++Another question., I've got an XP Pro CD with SP1 ., could I just install and overwrite the existing one w/out losing my datas I mean, upgrade installation ??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swipk8