Southpark ep701

Originally posted by dubstar
that episode sucks, southpark is getting stupid.

I quite enjoyed it...

and I have always liked south park BECAUSE it was stupid... humor always makes my day seem better :D

I am glad to see he could articulate what was wrong with the episode and it is sad he judges a series by one episode.

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
I am glad to see he could articulate what was wrong with the episode and it is sad he judges a series by one episode.

aww... lol touche PK... touche..

personally I love south park... the episodes are different and all have a message... though don't wait for the "i've learnt something today...' final spiel by the kids... :)

they just take the mickey out of a lot of current events... and its good to do that... sicne humor defuses a lot of tension...

I think the show is funny simpsons is better. but there is a south park episode where butters trys to be evil and ever idea he has the simpson done it already :D

Originally posted by Krux
I think the show is funny simpsons is better. but there is a south park episode where butters trys to be evil and ever idea he has the simpson done it already :D

simpsons did it...

simpsons did it...

the episode where he is lost as well is kinda kewl... where his mom tries to kill him...

haha yah puts him in the car and then drives him into the river cuzz his dad is a flamer :D

Originally posted by PseudoKiller

the show went from being about the kids, to involing crazyness and it just got out of touch with me. i liked the earlier ones. some of the new ones were funny, but its lost its base.

"now you suck my jagon... ahhh, thats it, not put your finger in my plaginstin"

(they said something else for plaginstin.. i forgot what it was)

Originally posted by dubstar
the show went from being about the kids, to involing crazyness and it just got out of touch with me. i liked the earlier ones. some of the new ones were funny, but its lost its base.

"now you suck my jagon... ahhh, thats it, not put your finger in my plaginstin"

(they said something else for plaginstin.. i forgot what it was)

yes... that was a quite funny episode... and kenny took pictures :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back