" Sounds perfect " [ ? ]

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
Well another question here : what " sound system " u prefer for your computer and we have 2 big choises :
1) PC Speakers
2) Receivers ... ( and so on )

you need a BOSE 5.1 surround, 6 speakers and a monster sub, go nuts

I have a reciever with Bose 201s. I wouldn't go back to PC Speakers!!

speakers

I would agree that a reciever with some awesome speakers would rule in games, but it isn't practical. I have the logitech z-560 ( kickass spaekers) and they have plenty of bass, plus they have surround. I say get what you want, but i know friends who have to haul recievers to lan parties because their comp speakers suck, where as a nice comp system is much more portable and takes a lot less room.

just use headphones in LAN parties. if you have a good set u might even prefer them. (I have AKG K240s)

If I listen to music, I prefer the band playing live in my room. But since my room is way too small to put a band in, I'll go with my stereo set (2 speakers) which is connected to my computer. When I play games I use the standard PC speakers. Why I don't use my stereo for the games, because that sounds better? Well, my stereoset is located behind my back when I sit at the computer. That's a little weird feeling when playing FPS-games.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back