sounds during cs

C

cky

my friend just brought this to my attention that my game does say "go go go" in the beginning of the round and at the end like "counter terrorists win"...i remember back in the day it doing that...but not now..does anyone else have this or did they take it out in the 1.5 patch...

you may have replaced the sounds recently.

If not, just do a nice reinstall of CS and you should get it back.

It still does it for me, but i have heavily customised my CS. New models, new sounds etc.

Hmm... Take a look at C: Sierra/Counter-Strike/ctstrike/sound/radio
When your in radio folder, look for com_go sound, and ctwin sound, u know the "go go go" sound, and the counter-terrorist win? yea?, go try play the sounds, does it say go go go, and does the ctwin say counter-terrorist win?. If its not there, go download another sound replacing com_go or ctwin. Be sure to name the file com_go or ctwin or else it wont play the sound.

those sounds are in the folder and they work fine just not in game

it is possible to disable/enable 'announcments' like this in cs. cant remember where the setting is tho.....hmmmmmm

also.....if you have changed these settigns in config.cfg try changing them back to default...

s_a3d "0.000000"
s_eax "0.000000"

that disables surround sound basically. maybe you have this enabled but dont have surround sound speakers and you are losing some audio channels......lol....thats a total guess :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back