soundblaster live.value

M

mikenel

i have soundblaster live!value sound card and i wanted to no can i use the new drivers that xp-erience have posted, by them being for the soundblaster live??does it make a difference by my card beind live!vlaue instead of just live???

Yes and Yes. I just did it. u might lose the task bar icon in the pgrade, but its in the options via control panel.

i have sblive 5.1 and it came with playcenter 2.0 does this upgrade it to 3.0 or did i just miss out on that one, and is it going to be in english?:D thx all

It's a full install of playcenter 3, it should delete version 2 as it installs. Normal creative path is to uninstall & reboot, then install the new stuff.

I had no end of trouble with the one from the ASIA website. But i downloaded the driverpack for the european site, that includes updates for all the applications and also the drivers. Be intresting to see if anyone else had problems with the ones downloaded directly from here.

The asian drivers were a major f**k up on my behalf.. couldnt get shut of the damn things, & that tipped the balance on the old format c: /q command :rolleyes:

Man i feel lucky compared, at installation mine just sat there at the driver stage. Then I had to reboot then my sound kept cutting in half, it would play like half the stuff then stop..weird.

But (and i bet people can sympathise with this) i'm getting that, 'i'm gonna have to reinstall everything again soon' feeling. You know when things just don't seem to be going right.

are you (NegativeFactor) saying that the asian drivers on this webpage are worthless but the ones on the euro.site are cool?

and( GoNz0 ) you are saying you had prob. w/ them but only on you behalf?

so should i d/l the drivers on this page or get them from the euro. page and if the euro page, NegativeFactor do you have a url for me to go to?

The asian 1's I got installed in asian !!!!!!!!!!! bunch a ?????'s cause I didnt have the relevant language packs installed.. but when i installed em all.. still ??????'s instead of words.

The europe 1's have a nice facelift and work fine.

thx guys im gonna have to check'em out 2nite when i get off work to see how they work out hopefully no prob. just incase think ill do a backup!!:D c-ya l8tr

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back