SounBlaster Live

W

wmitchel1

Hope that someone out there can help me. Soundblaster card is installed. Windows update updated the driver today. But still No sound.
Since intalling windows xp can not get the card to work.
Have tried creative web site but I sure that most of you know what that is like.

What motherboard do you have and what other cards do you have installed?

had a problem myself with SB LIVE! when playing some games sound was choppy, etc. It is now fixed with the new liveware update (full install) , which you can download right here in xp-erience.org. also check your bios you may have a Mother board with onboard sound. Disable that and unistall drivers and then apply the SB new drivers

I have a Sound Blaster Live Value. When I used the XP 2600 and 2602 drivers for it, the sound crackled the second more than one application emitted sound. The new SB drivers have fixed the problem from what I've seen.

Andre

Soundblaster Live
Download the new drivers from here. unzipped them. then setup said that I had no sound card installed. Windows sees the card acouple of othe r programs see the card and intalled.
Can someone please Help! Thanks

Abit BX6
Nvina TNT AGP
US Robotics modem
Logitech USB Cam
256 Ram

What about the motherboard and the BIOS mac? You need to know if your BIOS is recognizes your SB live! ALso. the software has a test utility. Run it from the start menu+Prog files+creative+SB live!+creative diagnostics....good luck mac!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back