SounBlaster Live

W

wmitchel1

Hope that someone out there can help me. Soundblaster card is installed. Windows update updated the driver today. But still No sound.
Since intalling windows xp can not get the card to work.
Have tried creative web site but I sure that most of you know what that is like.

F

fedele

had a problem myself with SB LIVE! when playing some games sound was choppy, etc. It is now fixed with the new liveware update (full install) , which you can download right here in xp-erience.org. also check your bios you may have a Mother board with onboard sound. Disable that and unistall drivers and then apply the SB new drivers

A

Annihilatus

I have a Sound Blaster Live Value. When I used the XP 2600 and 2602 drivers for it, the sound crackled the second more than one application emitted sound. The new SB drivers have fixed the problem from what I've seen.

Andre

W

wmitchel1

Soundblaster Live
Download the new drivers from here. unzipped them. then setup said that I had no sound card installed. Windows sees the card acouple of othe r programs see the card and intalled.
Can someone please Help! Thanks

Abit BX6
Nvina TNT AGP
US Robotics modem
Logitech USB Cam
256 Ram

F

fedele

What about the motherboard and the BIOS mac? You need to know if your BIOS is recognizes your SB live! ALso. the software has a test utility. Run it from the start menu+Prog files+creative+SB live!+creative diagnostics....good luck mac!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel