Soul Calibur IV

zapoqx

Striking Master
I have a questions for you all
Does anyone here play Soul Calibur IV?

I am playing it, what is your thoughts on the game (if you have it)?
And is anyone up for matching on the Xbox 360 version?

Just making connections and all.

Oh and if anyone has checked around for Create a Soul in depth, does anyone know of any good places that have details to make good create a soul people?

well it came out on the 29th of July in US, 1st of August in Europe and 30th of July for everywhere else (Well I guess I should say major places).

Got it yesterday :)
Yoda is done quite nicely though not really necessary, best ever extra character was Link on the game cube :D

I plan on picking it up for my PS3. from what I have read, Vader is awesome.
I still play the original on my Dreamcast. which is still the best version imo

I plan on picking it up for my PS3. from what I have read, Vader is awesome.
I still play the original on my Dreamcast. which is still the best version imo

It was a great version though I always got distacted by the VMU :D

You mean Soul Blade? Yea my roommate has the PS1 version so I played a bit of it. It is nice.

I think they mean the original version of Soul Calibur, which was only released on the Dreamcast (sigh...). :)

I think they mean the original version of Soul Calibur, which was only released on the Dreamcast (sigh...). :)
Well if Soul Calibur re-make on XBL is accurate, I don't know. I think I like Soul Blade's true weapon break system. More strategy fighting involved.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back