Sorry to ask but can anyone get me any free digital coupons for the 24 inch dell

Tyler, I just saw your private message and thought I'd respond directly in your thread.

Unfortunately, I don't have any codes available at the moment, but there might be some coming in the middle of the week. Keep watching this thread, and if I can find something, I'll be sure to post it here. :)

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
Normally coupons for Dell products are only good for brand new items, not refurbished.

I have a few $25 off software and peripherals ($100 or more). If this is of interest to you I will be more than happy to share one with you since I will not be purchasing any thing before the end of the year.

Wrathchild

OSNN Senior Addict
madmatt said:
Normally coupons for Dell products are only good for brand new items, not refurbished.

I have a few $25 off software and peripherals ($100 or more). If this is of interest to you I will be more than happy to share one with you since I will not be purchasing any thing before the end of the year.
Matt is a stand-up guy!

Cheers!

Wr@th

actually dell does have coupons for refurbished stuff

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]15% Off[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] already low Dell Outlet prices on any refurbished Dimension or Inspiron System
At checkout, enter coupon code
JN334LTBF$Z79P
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]10% Off[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] already low Dell Outlet prices on any refurbished Flat Panel monitor!
At checkout, enter coupon code
VM7GSRF1RWK5WJ
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hurry! Offers expire 2PM CT 10/28/05[/FONT]
these are expired and i'm buying new anyways.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut