Sorry Im a bonehead what if hd is encrypted

midget hunter

OSNN Junior Addict
  1. OK let me start by saying that cd rewriting thing was wrong, I took cd to a new cpu and it worked fine installed right. I was just a idot:nervous:
  2. Now i have used the cd to Fixboot and fix mbr 3 times each by themselves and then 2 the same time 8 total installs. 3
  3. This is exactly what i do eavery time 1 Shutdown syestem 2 Pull battery then ram. 3 Plug back in and start it beeps like Ten times and monter says check singnel but thats it. 4 Unplug it and put ram back in a plug it in and start. 5 Use the Nortons cd to scan navdx doallfiles 6 Install windows cd and let it load the disk and use the recoverey op fix boot or fixmbr and both same time then install windows 7Load the Nortons cd in and scan agin then sp1. then my yahoo cd and stuff to get on line to update. is this how it should be done????? I try to use sp2 but can not access the web at all . if i install it wile the cpu is not online.
  4. I found a ton of Spyware ,adware,trojan scaners and removers useing the ones from windows and yahoo first the getting spybot and like six others they find this eavery time at first Alexa 11 files and tribalfusion cookie and other stuff alot of stuff says windows NT on my cpu but i have XP insatlled and only XP has ever been installed
  5. WHAT THE f*#& IS MY STUPID a$$ DOING WRONG ?????
  6. Or can the hd be encrypeted I am posting a log of running proseces In safemode on reply next thanx for the help

0: System Process
4: System Process
124: \SystemRoot\System32\smss.exe
172: \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
196: \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
240: C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
252: C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
416: C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
440: C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
656: C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
936: C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\SecuritySuite.exe i didthis in safe mode thany you let me know thanx

Run Spybot Search and destroy, Adaware, and Microsoft Anti-spyware in SAFE mode.
Then, reboot and run hijack this. post a hijack this log if the issue persists.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back