sorry for lewdness everyone!

J

jawshoouh

Mods, members, et. al.:

sorry for disrespectin' anyone who was offended by any "extreme raciness" (aka near nakedness) of any signatures, avatars, desktop screenshots, and/or desktop pictures. i forget which forum i'm in sometimes ;) it won't happen again, but thanks for the leniency in the warnings.

cheers!
jawshoouh

/me smack jawshoouh. Me better stop. Me might like it. :eek:

I like Mr Gore better anyway. :D

It all good jawshoouh. :)

Yo Hipster...awesome sig. I see you put damnyank and smokie right next to each other, how fitting. :D

jawshoouh:
Easy enough mistake if you're posting in more then 1 forum (although I don't know why you would wanna go anywhere else :D ) The one you have now is freaky, gonna give me nightmares :p

/me finds a bed to hide under or in ;)

* pops head in *

I liked that siggy with the butt :p

* flees *

I am like a COMPUTER STORE....

I will match all offers, when it comes to the evoking JEWELZZ

I like jewelzz's sig, it makes me wanna grab that chick,
rip the clothes off of her,
lay her on a bed,
and well,
throw stuff at her (while hysterically laughing).

but its probably only me.

Benny; you're insane.

Then again; I can understand your idea; I think I might have done the same thing; while hyserically laughing. Just not with Jewelzz siggy; that would be like assulting a mods sig. Maybe something else :p

I think the best will be a small chunks of bread or some kind of cerial...
ohh well, i think I'll just throw peanut butter snacks.

I don't know about Benny not taking his today; but I'v haven't been taking mine for like; 3 years now..

Cool avtar Nick, and no, surprisingly enough i don't have a medicine to take (maybe thats the problem?) , i'm just a dumb teenager crying out for attention because i don't get enough of it at home.

Well, the truth is i'm just transporting my feelings about the midget female officer that was treating me like a piece of human waste all day, she looks real fine and all, but i still wanna throw stuff at her. I have tomorrow off army classes, so i'm real ecstatic as you can see, so happy i put a damn comma after every couple of words,

peace out, have fun, masturbate allot, harass people, write disturbing things, spam more, seeya later, may the force be with you, if your still reading this crap your in a worst situation than i am, you poor thing, love, Benny.

Posted by Benny
Cool avtar Nick, and no, surprisingly enough i don't have a medicine to take (maybe thats the problem?) , i'm just a dumb teenager crying out for attention because i don't get enough of it at home.

Well, the truth is i'm just transporting my feelings about the midget female officer that was treating me like a piece of human waste all day, she looks real fine and all, but i still wanna throw stuff at her. I have tomorrow off army classes, so i'm real ecstatic as you can see, so happy i put a damn comma after every couple of words,

peace out, have fun, masturbate allot, harass people, write disturbing things, spam more, seeya later, may the force be with you, if your still reading this crap your in a worst situation than i am, you poor thing, love, Benny.

Thanks for the avatar. I hope you don't take this badly; but after reading this in a very fast manner; your post is making me crack up...so hrere

Peace Out- OK
Have fun- I'll try to.
Masterubate allot- I'll have my b*tch do it for me.
Harrass People= Allright! Will do!
May the force be with you- Yes; may it.
If you're reading this crap you are in a worst situation then I am-

That's right; I might be
You poor thing- I am majorly lacking money.
Love- Where?
Benny- Hello there!?!?

Can ya lend me your ***** please, I'll give her back next time we speak.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back