Sorry, but this irritates me

Originally posted by glaanieboy

ps. I used 'the 's'-word' instead of glaanieboy (ahhhh...that felt better), just in case of any problems...

Did you have to do that (changing youknowwhat to glaanieboy)?
:mad: :p

Re: Re: Sorry, but this irritates me

Originally posted by glaanieboy

Did you have to do that (changing youknowwhat to glaanieboy)?
:mad: :p
Sorry, I'll let you choose what you want there instead. ;) I couldn't resist.

Re: Re: Re: Sorry, but this irritates me

Originally posted by xsivforce
Sorry, I'll let you choose what you want there instead. ;) I couldn't resist.

uhm... what about COOYH (Coming Out Of Your Hole), or STS (Stuff That Smells). WICOOM (What Is Coming Out Of Me) is a good one too.

Originally posted by Iceman38
I'm considered a yankee now by some of my relatives cause I've lived in Utah last 15 years.

I'm from Birmingham, Alabama "The Heart of Dixie" and personally, to me everyone on the other side of the Mason-Dixon line is a yank. :D :p

-=Dan88=-
"American by birth, Southern by the grace of God"

GOAT OFF

I use swearing in my everyday life all the time ;)
But as a moderator I have to respect the fact that people under 13 do browse these forums and I would hate to be thought of as a bad influence.

"Sniff Glue, Worship Satan"

Anyway, what was I saying ?

Originally posted by Dan88

I'm from Birmingham, Alabama "The Heart of Dixie" and personally, to me everyone on the other side of the Mason-Dixon line is a yank. :D :p

Cool someone who has been to Alabama (and erm even lived there), I used to live in Enterprise, Al for 3 years and spent a long time trying to adjust them to english music of verying types, I don't think it worked tho as I had to go back last September (a week before the 11th btw) and show them some more.

Awww, Poop poop poop poop poop ppop. Oh Crap! I misspelled poop. :p

Heh heh heh :p
poopshop.jpg

Originally posted by gonaads

Super Tanned Stuff :p

It depends on what you have eaten. Hmm, this thread is going ewwwww!!!:p

for more tips and everything you wanted to know about STS, go to www.smellypoop.com I think you must keep your keep your keyboard out of the way, it might get dirty.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back