Sony VAIO VGN-S380 Notebook - Six Months Old

madmatt

Awesome is as awesome does.
Political Access
SONY VAIO VGN-S380 - SIX MONTHS OLD - GREAT CONDITION
I am selling my Sony VAIO notebook, model VGN-S380. This notebook is in great condition and was purchased about six months ago. I was the first and only owner. This notebook was used in a smoke-free environment. This notebook has a battery life of 2 to 3 hours. The dimensions are 12.3"(W) x 1.18" - 1.39"(H) x 8.85"(D) and weighs in at 4.3lbs. Here are the specifications of the notebook.

Intel Centrino Mobile Technology
Intel Pentium M Processor 740 (1.73GHz, 2MB L2 Cache, 533MHz FSB)
13.3" WXGA TFT with XBRITE Technology
NVIDIA GeForce Go 6400 with TurboCache (128MB)
1GB DDR SDRAM (DDR2-400, 1GB x 1)
60GB Hard Drive
Intel PRO Wireless 2950 LAN (802.11a\b\g) and Bluetooth Technology
DVD+-RW Drive (8x)
Standard Battery (Lithium-ion)
Integrated Audio, Network Card, and Modem
PCMCIA - Type II/Type I Card Slot with CardBus Support
Memory Card Reader
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition

All original items including the original box are included. You also get the following.

(1) Original Box and Contents
(1) Sony VAIO VGN-S380
(2) Sony VAIO AC Adapters (extra adapter retails for $90.00)
(1) Sony VAIO Optical Mouse
(1) Sony VAIO Neoprene Carrying Case (includes AC Adapter Case)
(1) copy of Sony VAIO VGN-S380 Restore DVD (original DVD set)
(1) copy of Norton SystemWorks 2005 (original retail CD and manual)
(1) copy of Norton Internet Security 2005 (original retail CD and manual)

OFFERS
I will accept offers on this item until Tuesday evening. You can post offers in this thread or send me a private message. I have perfect feedback on eBay (my user ID is matt079).

SHIPPING AND HANDLING
I will ONLY ship within the United States and cannot ship to PO BOXES. I will ship this item via UPS or FedEx (your choice). Shipping and handling will be calculated following the sale of this item (item weighs approximately 13lbs. and will be shipped in a 14x14x14 box. Insurance is recommended, but optional. If you pay via PayPal I will only ship to a confirmed address; if payment is made via PayPal and the address is not confirmed I will refund your payment. A $5.00 handling fee is added to all items.

PAYMENT TERMS
I will only accept the following forms of payment: PayPal (preferred), cashiers check, or USPS Money Orders. Payment is accepted in United States funds only! I will NOT accept Western Union, personal checks, or any other type of payment; so please don't ask. Payment is expected within five (5) days from the close of the sale of this item.

QUESTIONS
I have done my best to describe the item as accurately as possible. If you have any questions regarding this auction or its terms, please contact me.

ORIGINAL SOURCE
http://auctions.unsolvedmedia.com/sony.html

Last edited:
How much are you asking?

I am very interested but I might have to wait till I get my tax return back, which would be jan @ the earliest. If you get any other offers before then, go ahead but what is the dollar amount you are looking for?

To answer a couple questions...

Original instructions and paperwork are included (I keep every thing).

I am selling because my company bought me a new notebook for travel.

I originally spent $2379.99 (plus tax and shipping) on this notebook. I am hopeful for half that.

How long of an IOU? Make me an offer.

Ha, I was only kidding, and I'm sorry for leading you elsewhere. I have had my funds administratively frozen until I get married :lick:

Quite alright, the president of my company is interested in purchasing it. We'll see.

Is administration your future wife?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back