sony stick will not read

kev59

OSNN Senior Addict
i have a sony camera which read the photos through pictures it now does not i also have a usb reader/writer but cannot find the driver disc can any one help

I'm guessing you are talking about a Sony MMC card - does your camera recognize it at all - if it does.. then you can format it through the camera - (majority of camera's have this option)

However, your reader/writer drivers - would need to look on the manufacturers website to see if they have them - or post up the model name/number and I'll have a look for yah.

MdSalih

When you plug the camera to your USB port and switch it on, there should appear a new drive in MyComputer, labelled Sony Memory Stick. That's the way it works for me. If you have autorun enabled additionally an autoplay handler comes up asking you what you want to do - open the folder, or display the pictures or whatever. There are usually no extra drivers needed for XP.

all it has on the back is usb reader/writer p/n:fpts-k uswd2k01

only small about 3 "x 1"

thanks yo yo / da boss it does that when i connect the camera but if i take the memory stick out it plgs straight into the memork stick reader saving my batteries that after a format needs drivers and i cannot find my disc hence previous post

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back