Sony PCG-K23 ATI Graphics Driver

Skunk141

OSNN Addict
I am looking for an ATI IGP 345M driver for vista, I have installed the catalyst which installs fine but it doesn't change the driver in device manager, leaving it as "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter" this only allows me to get a maximum resolution 1024x768 when I need 1280x1024, is there a way around this or does anyone know where I can get the correct driver?

cheers

Stewart

computergiant_co_uk

Computer Giant UK
I had this problem with a PCG-K315B.

The best driver I used as an alternate was by forcing it to use the RADEON 9100 Family driver that comes with Vista.

Also there was another driver that I found that worked well too, I will post an update if I find a better version.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Rich
Technical @ computergiant.co.uk

Skunk141

OSNN Addict
I found a decent fix, I got the xp drivers, opened the exe with uniextract and vista seems to be running fine with those now.

Tried to upload them here but they are too big...

carlos28355

OSNN One Post Wonder
I found a decent fix, I got the xp drivers, opened the exe with uniextract and vista seems to be running fine with those now.

Tried to upload them here but they are too big...

i know this is an old post but i have a sony vaio pcg-k23 and when i installed windows 7 it does not let me do the full resolution i have the winxp drivers i dl uniextract so when i extract them what do i do after? and where do i extract them to? thank you (=

**weird i did a google search for windows 7 pcg-k23 just realized this post has nothing to do with windows 7 and was actually before was released so nevermind unless u have suggestions (;

LordOfLA

Godlike!
get the windows 7 drivers and look for mobility modder on google - should sort you out :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moussa021