Sony Ericsson Phone

zapoqx

Striking Master
Hey all, here is a question about release and service...

Being I don't have money to always get a phone unlocked, I do want to know though if the Sony Ericsson W710i will be released for any provider in america. I currently have my eye on the phone since my mp3 player is breaking down bad and it uses an SD Memory card that the mp3 player will not allow anymore than 242 songs and the randomizer doesn't random songs very well (I know, alot of songs, but I want some days where I can listen to songs other than what's on the radio).

I am having difficulty finding more info on its release date other than Q3 2006. This phone seems interesting enough since it has FM radio and MP3 ability as well as memory expansion all the while the battery life seems good.

Enough with the rambling, I need to know when it will be exactly released and if known will it be released as an unlock only phone or a phone contract?

My current provider is Cingular and I am still using the phone that I won back in the IM4CASH sweepstakes of the Z500a and its been through some rought times as well as the service starting to get to me but I still want full customization on my phone (like if I find free legal games or make my own themes or my own ringtones, etc).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back