Son of Cookie

B

BlackDragon

Ok,

Lets start with defining the internet? It a network of computers witch users can connect two. In the years of the internet everything came on it chatting and stuff.
Now we have a program "son of cookie" witch tells us what we can and can't do on the internet?
We pay for it and in places for the phone bill also? So atleast for that fee we pay we could atleast freely surf around the web without having a program blocking us?

Blackdragon

i have no problems with paysites... but to pay for online services (i.e. SURFING) yeah that should not be regulated...

web browsing for me is like driving around the city... I stop where I want, I go in where I want, if I have to pay for something thats kewl, if I want it bad enough I will... but I'll be damned if there is a BIG BROTHER soceity where I am being watched where ever I go and telling me what I should/should not do...

no regulator has the right to tell people what to do and what not to do...

only thing I am glad for is the fact that someone will soon have a daughter of cookie whose incestuous relationship with the son of cookie will render it useless :D

It is a vicious circle. :rolleyes: They make something to watch us. We make something to blind them. They make something else to watch us...ad nauseum.

Do I detect undertones of viscious, nasty, wicked big brother!!

Remember all those games with anti-copying software that the authors said would NEVER be cracked, well.........................................!?!

TOK

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back