Son-in-Law

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political Access
As a women passes her daughter's closed bedroom door, she heard a strange buzzing noise coming from within. Opening the door, she observed her daughter giving herself a real workout with a vibrator.

Shocked, she asked: "what in the world are your doing?". The daughter replied: "Mom, I'm thirty-five years old, unmarried, and this thing is about as close as I'll ever get to a husband. Please, go away and leave me alone.".

The next day, the girl's father heard the same buzz coming from the other side of the closed bedroom door. Upon entering the room, she observed his daughter making passionate love to her vibrator.

TO his query as to what she was doing, the daughter said" "Dad I'm thirty-five, unmarried, and this thing is about as close as I'll ever get to a husband. Please go away and leave me alone".

A couple of days later the wife comes home from a shopping trip, placed the groceries on the kitchen table and heard a buzzing noise coming from, of all places, the living room.

She entered and observed her husband sitting on the couch, downing a cold beer, and staring at the TV.

The vibrator was next to him on the couch, buzzing like crazy.

The wife asked " what the hell are you doing?"

The husband replied "I'm watching football with my son in law"

I think she's got one of those rampant bunnies same as mine :nervous: :cheeky:

heh.

Attachments

• Moms new toy.jpg
    Moms new toy.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 89
And Little Bo Peep says, " Bye bye Woody I got a new friend".

And Woody says, "Quick, take out his batteries!"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back