Something else I just made.

u drew tha???
its pretty good
wha were u thinkin of tho?..
seems kinda depressin

A little depressing, I agree. I always had a fasination with black and white photography, why, I don't know, makes me have huge de ja voo often, as If I have seen this all before.

I didn't quite draw it. Photoshop7, lots of different brushes, and some imagination and feeling, is all that's in it.

As you can see I can't do much to text at this point...need to learn more...

WOW.

You have some skill my friend. It all seems well thought out. I really like the overall feel. I also get a similar feeling, as though I have seen all this before..

Perhaps you could make a wallpaper version? *hint* :p

yes, that would def. make a great dtop picture. great job. do it up Nick =)

Thanks Everyone; an in response to Matt and o_87,

Thanks you guys :). Speaking of desktop wall paper, I have yet to figure out how to open a file in photoshop 7 that will be say, 1280 x 1024. Or some other desktop rez. Also, would it be possible to resize the picture to that resolution, or would I have to attempt to redo the image ( that might be somewhat of a tricky task ) ?

I can help you out :)

Simply goto File>New> And enter the dimensons for the size you want. That should open up a blank document with the dimensions you put in. I suggest that perhaps you make the image again at 1600x1200 or 1280x960, and resize it to lower resolutions from there.. resizing it from the current size would make the quality very poor.

To resize an image, go to Image>Image Size> and Under Pixel Dimensions enter in the dimensions you want to resize to. Just make sure 'Constrain Proportions' is selected.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask. :)

wow
that's all i gotta say
depressing ... yes
like mega wicked coolness ... very :)
man.. u rock!!
u thought about doing this for a job?!

Nick are you going to make this into a wallpaper? If so I would like a copy.....

- Thanks 0_87, I will work on it next time I have time :) Now all I have to do is do it over, or make a different version of it, same principle, although I'm afriad it may be a bit hard, need to be in the mood to do that kind of stuff.

PHiSHnz; thanks :D ....

a job? Nah not at all; I'm really new at Photoshop Art, and I have a lot more to learn, and I mean a LOT.
Plus being a high school freshman kind of gets in the way of work.

AND to add it it all, I can't draw for the life of me on paper. If my life depends on it, I'll couldn't draw a straight line. I'd get nervous and draw a zigzag.

I'm looking forward to doing a lot more stuff, with Bryce 5, photoshop, and maybe later , 3d studio max. gotta learn all this stuff first, and the manuals for these programs are HUGE, and i constantly get tons of school work, so time is also important.

I'v posted here twice ( two things ) and if I make some more, I will post again, unless it's unwelcomed. :p

I like it even more then the first one Nick, it has more feeling.
And if you are going to make a Wallpaper, just attach it so we can all download it ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back