someone fix my stupid compter plz

• Thread starter Pimpdaddy122181
  • Start date
P

Pimpdaddy122181

i get more computer problems than anybody else, i swear.
anyways here is my stop code. tell me how to fix it
i get it when i finish a game of Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge.

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Stop 0x00000001 (0x00000001, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x00000001)

Thanks in advance.

first : never ever say that your computer is stupid ( :D )
- have u tried other drivers for your vidcard ? seems to be a driver problem .

yea, upgraded to det. 28.32 and it worked for awhile.
then it started again!

Also if you have any PCI cards in the slot directly next to the video board move them to a different slot. that will clear it up in alot of cases.

You should get a list at the bottom of the blue screen which should indicate which driver files are the problem. Sort them and you should sort your problem out.

computer spec.

Base processor and speed
Intel Celeron 900 MHz processor

Socket 370
100 MHz FSB (Front Side Bus)

Chipset
Intel 810E

Motherboard manufacturer
ASUS

Memory
256 MB RAM PC100

Graphics card
Nvidia Riva TNT2 Model 64 (32 Mb)

btw no, haven't tried the 29.40 yet. but it also did it on the graphics card i had b4. it's called an Intel 82810 Graphics Controller.
and i only have two things in my pci slots. very bottom one is my LinkSys 10/100 Ethernet Card, and on the top one is my video card. (No AGP port, which really sucks!)

i think i remember it saying somewhere that it might be my ethernet card. anybody have the latest drivers for a nc100 Linksys card, or know where i could find them, the site www.linksys.com is too confusing for me. thx.

Edit : found out what driver is confilcting, it's called AN983.SYS
anybody, somebody help, located it to my Linksys 10/100 Ethernet Card. anybody know where i can find updated drivers???

Problem solved...maybe

Hey, I have experienced the EXACT problem with my cable modem. The problem is related to your connection settings - nothing else. It's not your NIC either, because I'm running my cable modem through the USB connection, and I still had that error. I'm trying to remember exactly what I did. First, I rolled back my modem driver because I thought that the latest version I installed caused a conflict. Then, I completely reinstalled my modem and did a "Repair" connection for my adapter (my modem, really). After that, I undid a registry tweak that I installed from www.speedguide.net. This specific tweak was meant for a certain type of DSL connection and I didn't know that. ANYWAY, go to that site, click on the section for Windows 2000/XP and download the registry file that reverts network settings (MTU settings, specifically) to the default. After that, you SHOULD be okay. I was later experiencing a more severe error that occurred every time I used the Internet but isolated it to a certain firewall type program - PortsLock. I would advise against installing this program (as it is not listed as being Windows XP compliant) although it's a useful program. This program installs a driver, PortsLockDriver.sys, which causes SEVERE corruption with Windows, resulting in a blue screen error at random when any Network adapter is used. Well, I hope that the patch helps you...I've had no IRQ errors since then. Good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back