Some questions about 9-11.

• Thread starter ikester7579
  • Start date
I

ikester7579

1).Can any one name a Israeli terrorist that was on any of the three planes?

2).Can anyone one name one Israeli terrorist at all?

3).Can anyone recall any Israeli people tieing bombs to themselfs and blowing up people?

4).Do the Israeli people commit suicide and take other people with them, and tell their people you go straight to heaven when you do this in the name of your God (Allah)?

5).Can anyone tell me why we should support Arafat and his people, when they have been linked (as well as the Saudis) to having supported (money) some of what happened on 9-11?

6).Who was it that was jumping for joy when 9-11 occured? Israel? or Arafats people?

7).Did you know that the Israeli people went to the Wailing Wall to ask God to help us, While Arafats people where celebrating?

8). Who do you support?

9).Did you know during the Gulf war that Israelis wanted to fight Iraq but beacuse it would have more than likely became a full scale war which there would have been alot of American casualties. They along with Bush decided not to. This saved countless American lives! Arafat on the other hand does not care who he kills or when he kills. He won't stop killing even when we ask him to.

Originally posted by ikester7579
1).Can any one name a Israeli terrorist that was on any of the three planes?

2).Can anyone one name one Israeli terrorist at all?

3).Can anyone recall any Israeli people tieing bombs to themselfs and blowing up people?

4).Do the Israeli people commit suicide and take other people with them, and tell their people you go straight to heaven when you do this in the name of your God (Allah)?

5).Can anyone tell me why we should support Arafat and his people, when they have been linked (as well as the Saudis) to having supported (money) some of what happened on 9-11?

6).Who was it that was jumping for joy when 9-11 occured? Israel? or Arafats people?

7).Did you know that the Israeli people went to the Wailing Wall to ask God to help us, While Arafats people where celebrating?

8). Who do you support?

9).Did you know during the Gulf war that Israelis wanted to fight Iraq but beacuse it would have more than likely became a full scale war which there would have been alot of American casualties. They along with Bush decided not to. This saved countless American lives! Arafat on the other hand does not care who he kills or when he kills. He won't stop killing even when we ask him to.

I agree with alot of what you have stated. I have concerns this will become a flame war here but I am so sick of ppl getting off on killing others in the name of religion. This excuse is so old and will never accomplish anything other than the destruction of innocent life, just shows how little we as human beings have changed. More ppl have been killed in the name of religion than for any other. I dont understand it and wont even attempt to, it is too overwhelming. I am still dealing w/ 9-11. I am not Jewish but I support Israel in their defense. They have sat idle for a very long time. If it happened in the US would anyone say we are not justified with a solution of violence to protect ourselves.

Originally posted by Bytes back
Why has the USA supported the IRA for so long ?

I wasnt aware the US ever supported the IRA.

The IRA was chiefly funded by fundraising in the US. I'm not blaming the averaga joe, but the US government was well aware of the fact and did precious little to stop it.

The IRA was chiefly funded by fundraising in the US. I'm not blaming the averaga joe, but the US government was well aware of the fact and did precious little to stop it.

Well there is a big difference in accusing the US of fronting the IRA and fund raising in the US by either US citizens or Irish nationals who send funds to the IRA. If you think the US government did precious little to stop it, understand it has been only recently known that some charities in the US where fronts for terroristic fund raising while saying they were helping peoples in other countries. Once this was found out the moneys were fozen and the charities were investigated As far as I know the US has never fronted any part of the IRA.
Also from what I know it is the Irish defending their homeland and wanting England to get out, and live under Irish leadership. Dont get me wrong I do not condone any kind of terroism. I do not feel this is a just way to get what someone wants. But I must say I do not know how it feels to be in their shoes.

Thankyou for your mature response.

You must understand the problems in Northen Ireland go back hundreds of years. I don't think many people in England understand it. From many people in this countries point of view it was galling for the US to take a stand on terroism when it had been ( maybe unwittingly ) allowing people to fundraise for it.

As for the Irish defending their homeland, I actually agree with them, but then if we take this stance shouldn't we be agreeing with the palestinians as well.

Okay, let me start by saying that I am not the most knowledgeable history buff. I do know that Irish and Brits and many others in the European region have a history with each other, some good, some bad. I also know that the "individuals" that were involved with 9/11 are nothing more than hate mongers and apparently have no value for human life and do not have the ability to think for themselves. These peoples are nothing more than animals and understand nothing but violence and senseless killing and therefore cannot be reasoned with nor tolerated. Let's continue to erraticate the "evil" and make the world a "peaceful" place to live. Yes you can have and sometimes must have "war" to create "peace". I never have nor will I ever care about someone elses religion, color, creed etc. but I'll be damned if I will stand for someone coming to "my house" and killing my brothers and sisters for their beliefs.

United we stand, divided we fall !!
Please support our troops, from all nations.

Thankyou for your mature response.

You must understand the problems in Northen Ireland go back hundreds of years. I don't think many people in England understand it. From many people in this countries point of view it was galling for the US to take a stand on terroism when it had been ( maybe unwittingly ) allowing people to fundraise for it.

As for the Irish defending their homeland, I actually agree with them, but then if we take this stance shouldn't we be agreeing with the palestinians as well.

The problem w/ the Palestians as far as I can tell is they are fighting for a home state and they dont want Jews there. It is very difficult for me to understand the whole thing in that region because someone says this and someone says that but most hate us and dont want to have anything to do w/ us at all. I must say though Israel has been very patient w/ what is going on. The US and Allies have said for them to hold their ground and cont get involved. Gulf war saw them attacked by Iraq and they werent even doing anything. But they held their ground and cooperated with the US and the Allies. The other problem is Democratic countries and others outside the middle east generally believe that terroristic actions are wrong. The middle east dosent trust us and do not want to negociate. When they attack the Israels with suicide bombers and do nothign to broker peace. When the Israels retailiate in pure defence the Palistinians scream help. But they do nothing to stop the suicide bombers. They dont even condem it. Israel has never condoned violence but will not back away. They have been there for the peace process w/ the President (sorry I fogot his name) of Egypt years ago. But the suicide bombers continued. Israel has never kidnapped Olympic athelites and killed them nor have they ever crashed plane into anyone or anything. I dont know all the details of the Israel state be started back in 1964. But things will they ever change. I doubt it. the middle east has always been a scene of tragic consequences. This group dosent like tis other group and they kill each other. Well I dont have answers to everything and I admit I dont know what to do. I can never accept the actions of terrorists and their justifications for them.

Yeah, terroism in any form is unacceceptable. Over here we're more used to it but nothing could have prepared us for the world trade centre. As for you're country you've coped very well, it must have been very traumatic for everyone.

You know what I would do ? Rebuild them, and say up yours Ossama.

Yeah, terroism in any form is unacceceptable. Over here we're more used to it but nothing could have prepared us for the world trade centre. As for you're country you've coped very well, it must have been very traumatic for everyone.

You know what I would do ? Rebuild them, and say up yours Ossama.

I dont think they are gonna rebuild them. Word is they are going to make a memorial park where the towers used to be. I dont think they should rebuild them because we should always remember and never forget what happened. And I fear what my government will do in retaliation for the towers. I mean by that we dropped 2 atom bombs on Japan for Pearl Harbor, and the US is patient when it comes to retaliation. I have a feeliing the US will have a permenent presents in the middle from now on. Also the middle east is about to run into problems since we now basically run Afganistan. A few years ago there was a plan to build a pipline thru there and get all our oil from Russia. It feel apart like 6 years. Now those plans are active again and the middle east might to start shopping at discount store since Russia needs the money more and is friends w/ the western cultures. We shall see.

Personally I think rebuilding them would be an excellent memorial. :)

They are going to put a statue of the 3 firefighters who raised the American flag on the WTC flag pole.

I say nuke 'em all, even the Americans. (oh, that includes me)

Originally posted by [P§eüðøKe®]

I wasnt aware the US ever supported the IRA.

You can get a lot of information about things going on that the regular media will not report at this link www.newsmax.com
What you find here will surprise you. I must warn you when you first go to this site your gonna think man these people have lost it. But give it about a month and read as much as you can. You will find that in a lot of cases that these people report way before the media will. I've known things six months in advance before it was on the news. Like when all that stuff about Clinton and the women he was seeing. I knew about that long before it hit the news. And I had more details. Also things behind the scenes with this war you will see here and not see on the media. Like what congress, senate and the house of reps. are up to and what their voting on. Like what I'm gonna tell you you won't hear on the media yet. But it's been out for about 3-4 month's on this web site. Hillary is gonna run for president next term! And Gore is not going to be her running mate. Libberman is! How ever you spell his name lol. There's a lot to read on this web site, and they keep a good index on previous stuff you can look up. They also have a search engine to look stuff up. Have fun. Ikester

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back