Some one help . I can't quit listening to a certain song !!

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
Have any of you been in this predicament ?? I can not stop listening to a certain song; that song is "Still Loving You" from the Scorpions. I hate when this happens. It is a great song, with a pretty good meaning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLQn5oWDpL4

Can you think of a song that this has happen to you with ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYcTHXGpl4Q

The single greatest cover ever and the most ridiculously amazing unplugged performance ever.

I listen to this song several times a day and I will never get over it.

For the sake of the purists, I also have the original and while it rocks, there is just something about the way cobain and co did their unplugged cover that makes it more substansive. If he had an english twang, it would have made it the perfect song.

Saz, I like that song too. I can play it on the guitar.

For me it is So Right by Dave Matthews Band. April and I listened to that on our way to Denver for a Cosmetology Convention and I remember how sexy she looked that night, and I was singing it at the top of my lungs. I can remember every detail of how I felt when I hear it. The warm sun, the cool air, the sound of the music, the way she looked, the feeling of driving a very nice sports car though traffic, and it was all just perfect.

Almost makes me cry.

Dave Matthews rocks. I am a big fan. One of my great regrets is not learning how to play the guitar. I can pluck a coupla strings and hold a chord down but thats about it. Need to spend more time on it.

On a guitar related topic, I went to a concert last night for Del Castillo, that was awesome.

Warm, summery night, mini-keg of heineken, beautiful woman at your arm and a great band jamming it out on stage not 20 feet away.

Lovely :)

Club level seating for DMB, girls kissing girls. And not one, but two hot women in arms reach was a great experiance for me. :D

Just don't tell my wife.

She is going to be buying me tickets to go this year. I love this woman.

Heny, you gotta take just the last part of the youtube thinger. In your case the kqz04 or whatever, and put THAT in the tags.

So it would be [ yt ] kqz04 [ /yt ]

:D

Henyman, i love the sound of you waking away...

Franz is one of the best

actuly that dont work saz, have to steal it from the embeded player code they give you ;)

yeah i love both Franz Ferdinand albums, play them on way 2 work.

This is crazy, I been listening to this thing non stop for the past two days .. I don't think I ever had a song play on repeat so many times. I'm going to go crazy here !!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back