• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Some more icons....

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Well, some more icons made by other icon artists...

These ones were made by a famous OS X icon artist you might know as Hein Mavissen.. They were recentl converted by redrope from neowin.... he hasnt finshed converting EVERY of his icon sets, so I'll update this thread with more if you want 'em...

Hein's Application Icons:

Download

Hein's Home 6:

Download

Hein's Quantum Folders

Download

Hein's Next Generation Folders

Download

Hein's Desktop Lookups

Download

Heins Mini's In Black

Download

Hein's Home 10

Download

Enjoy!

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
for some reason, even though the link I put in is correct, vBulletin doesnt open up the link correct.. weird... :confused:

try this link to download them, BlazinX

so type this into yoir broswer, without the spaces i put....

h t t p : // skindustries. gamersociety. com/mixthepix/ heins_nextgeneration_folders_zip.zip

Originally posted by o_87
for some reason, even though the link I put in is correct, vBulletin doesnt open up the link correct.. weird... :confused:

try this link to download them, BlazinX

so type this into yoir broswer, without the spaces i put....

h t t p : // skindustries. gamersociety. com/mixthepix/ heins_nextgeneration_folders_zip.zip
Thank you

B

busto

o_87 do you have permission to do the star wars set??...I already converted them for my own personal use(haven't posted them anywhere..I'm not a complete scum bag) well if you have and you haven't converted them yet let me know and i'll just swing them over to you

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
no I havent busto... go ahead and ask permission.. but as I said, redrope is the only guy EVER to get permission from Hein, and he is gonna convert EVERYTHING on his site.. so just sit tight and they'll be converted soon... :)

Z

ZAnwar

o_87, first I wasn't a icon fanatic !

but seeing all these artists including you, I want to turn my WinXP upside down changing every icon !

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies