Soldier of Fortune II

Jz1397-5

XP Bad Ass
How long is the single player? and for some reason when I try to play multiplayer the entire system freezes up on me at the inital loading screen, any ideas?

I am overclocked, but it did the same thing even after i reformatted. Are there any updates that you know of?

why, what does overclocking effect? all other games run fine. and even if i went back to the origional speed it would not recognize my CPU as AMD XP 2000+ cause i unlocked it. i will try underclocking...

hey maybe this will help, i have the basicly the same computer.
i dont no if you have windows xp, but if so i do, my computer
always crashed playing games. from quake- ect,
i found out that instead of running in windows ntfs, run it at fat 32
and i havent had a problem since,runs awesome.

hope i could help
mightie

fat 32 is more unstable even though slightly faster as sectors are smaller.
why would anyone want to run xp-pro i fat 32 when ntfs is rock solid.
my p.c had a lot of probs from new most i havr replace part to solve until court case with Evesham but i have never had a problem with ang game in ME or XP with ntfs,some guy wrote in weeks ago saying he couldnt play any of his games ?.

i do not really want to format another drive back to Fat32, i am guessing it is because of my computer being overclocked, so when i get to a non unlocked/overclocked system i will try again.

you cannot play illegal copies of SoF2 online...it WILL FREEZE

it is ligit, the sinlge player works well and has not locked up yet. It is just that the multiplayer will not load. it did after inital install, but not after that.

I buy software opposed to your accusation.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back