software to rip dvd audio

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
I have a live music DVD that I would like to make into an audio cd and was wondering what the best way would be. I have used Adobe Premiere before to rip audio from short AVI files, but I've never ripped audio from a DVD. I thought there might be a better solution, and that someone with experience in this could offer some suggestions.

scriptasylum

OSNN Senior Addict
Glaanieboy said:
No need to. http://www.sofotex.com/DVD-Audio-Ripper-download_L15866.html <-- This piece of software can rip the audio tracks directly. It costs $29 though, but it's worth every cent.
Looks like it just uses your soundcard to tap into the audio instead of taking it from the DVD directly. I'm gonna give it a try, but I bet simply using any kind of WAV editing software where you can select the source to record from will work just as good.

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
I would much rather rip the audio straight from the DVD (source) instead of having to rip the entire A/V file to the hardisk first. That would take much more time and space.

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
Rip the DVD to your computer using SmartRipper or DVD Decrypter.

Then use BeSweet and BeSweet Frontend to strip the audio. It can even encode to mp3 on the fly. I recommend using the 2 Channel LPCM stream if there is one. If not it can mix the ac3 stream to 2 channel.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crylson