• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

software to monitor temps on pc..

A

ajsx15

i know this is the wrong stop to post this but oh well. i need a program that i can use to monitor the temps on my pc, i have sisoftware sandra but i think its messed up. cuz no matter if my pc is in a air conditioned room or in a hell hole heated room its still at the same temp now. so i was wondering if anyone knows any other programs, that are easy to use. post what you know. thanks alot.

A

ajsx15

i tried them both. i couldnt get any of them to display the temperatures properly

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Originally posted by Lonman
Make sure you have MBM configured correctly before you fire up Coolmon or it won't display temps and fan speeds.
Ahhh good point Lonman. That's what I forgot to do when I first installed MBM :rolleyes:

Launch MBM, right click on the tray icon> settings> Temperatures> Sensor 1 select a corrosponding sensor listed just below it> Sensor 2 select the next sensor> Sensor 3, etc. The fans work in similar fashion. After you get them reading correctly you can use Coolmon... MBM doesn't have to be running, just configured correctly.

I guess if you can find the bung hole on your box you can do it the old fashioned way. Be polite though and use a dab of vasoline.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bettyicrewsi