software problem?

V

vertex159

um.. just recently for some unknown reason my cd burner started to mess up. it can burn data cds and all that other stuff except audio cd's.. so i'm thinking it's a software problem.. can anyone help? or give some suggestions? i'm using the newest nero, and i have a tdk velocd 48x16x48 cd burner.

Well first I like to say Welcome to Xp-erience.org. Second if you can post the error message that you get and also more specs for your system as it will help with trying to resolve the problem.

maybe it's the problem with the nero. are you using demo? or using warez serial, or cracked nero? if yes that might be your problem. also if u burn audio cds at fast speed , nero might not have speed to convert mp3 files to wav files and burn them, lowering write speed could help

Is the music burning to the disc and you can't play it in your car or something like that? If it is you just might have to finalize the cd...

Originally posted by Funky Dredd
Is the music burning to the disc and you can't play it in your car or something like that? If it is you just might have to finalize the cd...
right, my fireburner was not set to do it for some time, it was pissing me off till i found that it was not set to do automatically

i use the nero that came packaged with the cd burner.. and i don't get an error message. it just sits there at 1% for forever or until i reboot my computer. and even after i cancel the burning process, the cd burner still spins and i can't get the cd tray to come out. so basically, it doesn't even burn on to a cd, except for like 1%, which screws up the cd i use. i burn the cd's at 32x which is the fastest the cd's will burn.. i don't know why i would need to slow it down since it was fine at 32x before... please help! thanks for the replys so far.

Just a shot in the dark but are the disk you are using rated to burn at 32x? I had problems once trying to burn at 24x and found out the disk my neighbor had given me were only rated at 4x

yeah. thats why i don't burn at the max 48x. the cd's that i bought are supposed to burn at 32x max, at least thats what it says on the package.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back