software for web layouts

J

jasonb

hey everybody,

whats the best software to create layouts for my site?

dreamweaver by macromedia is easy to use, and is a very instense application

yeah, listen to speedyb. don't use a wysiwyg editor...that's such a cop out.;)

:rolleyes: dont listen to them, notepad is for the "l33t" guys.. wysiwyg (what you see is what you get) is great, it saves a sh00t load of time, and lets you spend more time slacking off!!

A+ for Slackers!
C- for notepad (Boooo!!) :p

once you use Dreamweaver, you can look at the code, and pick up new tricks,.. and eventually when the new dreamweaver comes out, you will keep using yours, or switch to the l33t notepad because you will have learned so much....

(be light hearted, notepad guys get mad props)

newest dreamweaver can be whatever you want it to be, if your a coder then make it act like homesite....... or if you play with coldfusion theres a studio type coding screen, or the fun WYSIWYG screen but can view codeview at same time. you can watch it write the code as you go and tweak the code in it.

notepad is fun but it doesn't monitor your whole site, check links, remotely hook to and upload and whatever or monitor files(check in/out) for multiple creators like the extra dreamweaver features can.........:happy: :happy: :happy:

f- frontpage, too bloated and others like pagemill and such have faded out of limelight

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back