SOF2 trouble...

• Thread starter dArK_CyAnIdE
  • Start date
D

dArK_CyAnIdE

i have the real thing not the beta just the real thing and im having lost of trouble getting it started.. it brings me back to desktop with the : ^1ERROR: Couldn't load ambient sound sets from sound/sound.txt.. this is what i get all the time.. wth is that? could it be my drivers... ill try to find an update if there is one..

what else could it be... im getting sick of this shit... got one game started ..b ut loaded from cd.. so i didnt have any textures LOL .. but weird thing is i could change my configs and all res . wth?

i need ur help. plz =) ill give you a copy hehe (sry i cant)

i check the complete log and it seems i cant get any sound loaded correctly
ex: /wood_doorstart
WARNING: couldn't load wav/mp3: sound/movers/doors/wood_door01/wood_doormove
WARNING: couldn't load wav/mp3: sound/movers/doors/wood_door01/wood_doorclose
WARNING: couldn't load wav/mp3: sound/movers/doors/wood_door01/wood_doorstop
WARNING: couldn't load wav/mp3: sound/player/door_rattle
WARNING: couldn't load wav/mp3: sound/npc/mullins/pra1/07fine
WARNING: couldn't load wav/mp3: sound/npc/mullins/pra1/08help
WARNING: couldn't load wav/mp3: sound/weapons/colt/throw_anim
WARNING: couldn't load wav/mp3: sound/npc/pra1/nemec/05firepower
WARNING: couldn't load wav/mp3:

just to name a few...

come on its only 5 am in UK .. wake up ppl [wink] [wink] =p .. check yall later gnite... sleep for me cya in 7 hours

since theres no reply.. ill just guess you dont know...shame..

hmmmmmmmmmmmm i idnt know the full version was out yet......but go to our web site, then to forums, then to tweakers corner, and ask Darel. he will know

http://www.numbnutz.net

p.s.
tell him Dammit sent you

euh can you ask him.. i kinda have too many forums going at the moment lol

its not finished ... officially

;)

Hence, the forthcoming release of the second multiplayer test, I could continue this by blagging that I have Episdoe 2 on VCD, but then that REALLY is out.

ill try reinstalling the damn game.. but my friend has no problem playing it... wonder why my pc does this to me... arggh

Had a major problem running this game using an athlon xp 1700 cpu the graphics were terrible & this is from a machine that can get over 9000 on 3d mark. But the same game runnning on a P4 1.6 with a 3d mark of a mere 4000 ran smoothly. The game must still have some serious compatibilty issues.

Slow & Steady wins the race

HE HE HE

And that same XP1700 now runs the game at 1600 x 1200 in 32 bit colout with all details maxed out, and gets a better frame rate than that lowly P4 1.6 :D

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
its not finished ... officially
Last i heard it went platinum and is being manufactured. but i havent heard of the retail version out on the net. i think the release date is the 23rd

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back