Sof2 Leaked!!!

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
All I can say is get it while it's there. It's 49mb, one map, teams, and very nice. There is no install. Simply extract to your directory of choosing and play from there. Click to Download! The filename is "Sof2Test.zip" and alternate downloads may be found here:

http://www.q3acn.com/download/games/sof2test.zip

Downloading, going to give it a shot.

Thanks for the tip. :D

-Grinder

Apparently pretty poor, but I will check it out all the same.

This version is kinda blah..someone dumbed it down. In the Warez scene there is the full beta of SOF leaked with a crack and all and it's 2 cd'S! And no don't start asking me for links...I just wante dto clear it up before people start thinking SOF2 looks like this 49mb thing :)

I am hoping its not the same version that is released this week... the official multiplayer demo..

i'll wait for the offical demo release on the 18th,but from the ingame movies i,ve seen i'm looking forward to the final release!

Just to let everyone know...

4/14/02 The 2 cd Full Beta is in usenet.... Youll have to find, Dont want to get xp-erience in trouble.

Cheerz

-Grinder :cool:

Do not download the beta unless your system meets the minimum requirements! Usually I take the minimum requirements as a "suggestion" but with SoF 2, you MUST meet them or it will not run. I wasted 8 hours downloading it to find out I couldn't play because my processor is 50 Mhz too slow :(

dude if you want SOF2 jus find it on mirc. my friend found a leaked full version "beta" of the game. its not even out yet and im playing it =OD...beautiful game!

i have the 2dc beta version too
but the person that uploaded the link on a well known warez site
didnt include the violance unlock password, i have tryed deleating there save games and the user config file that saves all the info
like user settings, but iam still unable to unlock the gore
its not the same with out it,

so if any one else thast using the 2cd beta of SoF2 knows how to get around this problem?

thanks

ha I got the full version .... thanx to a friend who knows a guy in Activision! .... Its pretty sweet ... I can't tell u how to get it or anything but I am just saying .... I never played the beta but the full version is kool :)

Well i according to my sorces SFO2 hasent even gone Gold yet,
"gold" i here you say well you should know what that meens if you have this so called "friend" lol you were probly playing the
MPBETA thats on there site to download.

SOF2 isn't gold yet as surge said, infact there is going to be an update to the multiplayer test shortly towork out those last minute tweaks and fixes.

hehe i have the full game also ... hint newsgroups.. and friends who pass too much time there lol

Ive got the Beta version, but its not worth using - loading times are horendous, taking about 5 - 10 mins between levels, the speech is very choppy and it obvoiusly still needs a little work.

Wait for the release version folks.

Yea hes right theres alot of problems expecially in the chopper level and shooting people with the sniper rifle

we got the sof2 full beta this weekend at a lan party and played it all night long without any probs. This game absolutely rocks. i guess its time to start saving my pennies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back