Sof2 Leaked!!!

Qumahlin

OSNN Veteran Addict
This version is kinda blah..someone dumbed it down. In the Warez scene there is the full beta of SOF leaked with a crack and all and it's 2 cd'S! And no don't start asking me for links...I just wante dto clear it up before people start thinking SOF2 looks like this 49mb thing :)

D

da rock

i'll wait for the offical demo release on the 18th,but from the ingame movies i,ve seen i'm looking forward to the final release!

G

Grinder714

Just to let everyone know...

4/14/02 The 2 cd Full Beta is in usenet.... Youll have to find, Dont want to get xp-erience in trouble.

Cheerz

-Grinder :cool:

C

cone

Do not download the beta unless your system meets the minimum requirements! Usually I take the minimum requirements as a "suggestion" but with SoF 2, you MUST meet them or it will not run. I wasted 8 hours downloading it to find out I couldn't play because my processor is 50 Mhz too slow :(

M

-=Mafia=-

dude if you want SOF2 jus find it on mirc. my friend found a leaked full version "beta" of the game. its not even out yet and im playing it =OD...beautiful game!

surge

OSNN Senior Addict
i have the 2dc beta version too
but the person that uploaded the link on a well known warez site
didnt include the violance unlock password, i have tryed deleating there save games and the user config file that saves all the info
like user settings, but iam still unable to unlock the gore
its not the same with out it,

so if any one else thast using the 2cd beta of SoF2 knows how to get around this problem?

thanks

C

CooL_*_TanG

ha I got the full version .... thanx to a friend who knows a guy in Activision! .... Its pretty sweet ... I can't tell u how to get it or anything but I am just saying .... I never played the beta but the full version is kool :)

surge

OSNN Senior Addict
Well i according to my sorces SFO2 hasent even gone Gold yet,
"gold" i here you say well you should know what that meens if you have this so called "friend" lol you were probly playing the
MPBETA thats on there site to download.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
SOF2 isn't gold yet as surge said, infact there is going to be an update to the multiplayer test shortly towork out those last minute tweaks and fixes.

D

dArK_CyAnIdE

hehe i have the full game also ... hint newsgroups.. and friends who pass too much time there lol

Ive got the Beta version, but its not worth using - loading times are horendous, taking about 5 - 10 mins between levels, the speech is very choppy and it obvoiusly still needs a little work.

Wait for the release version folks.

S

shorty420

we got the sof2 full beta this weekend at a lan party and played it all night long without any probs. This game absolutely rocks. i guess its time to start saving my pennies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut