sof 2 multiplayer

F

fitfella29

anyone else noticed how easy it is to get killed in the multiplayer game one or two shots and youre a gonna.this makes the game shitt* youre just gettin into it and bang youre dead!

haven't played multi, but it sounds realistic in that sense. like referring to counter-strike, i'd like to see anyone take 5 bullets from a glock18 without kevlar and keep running around.

no disrespect to valve... cs is one of my favorite games. }:>

Try playing me at Counter-Strike then, SOF2 is not very "shoot someone and dead" game, you can just unload 2 M4 magazines and they still live.

Not my type of style but I might buy it!

im thinking of installing half life again and giving counter strike another chance i could never seem to get connected to a server and it would take forever searching through the servers.which counter strike version shall i install?

Originally posted by fitfella29
im thinking of installing half life again and giving counter strike another chance i could never seem to get connected to a server and it would take forever searching through the servers.which counter strike version shall i install?

<grinning>
Why the latest of course....

Just robbed a copy of SOF2 of my mate whos going back to the army on Monday :( - but at least I will have SOF2 :D

Sof2 Multiplayer rocks. We got the beta long before the game came out and played it for about 5 hours straight. The graphics are rockin and so is the gameplay. I can't wait till I make some more money and can buy the full version so I can start fraggin people.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back