Socket 754 with 4 Dimm slots?

lancer

There is no answer!
Political Access
Does anyone know if anyone makes this, plus it needs to have agp not pci-e. My current mobo from Gigabyte has four, but it only goes up to 3200xp

3 is the max you can get for 754 i checked abit, asus and msi they all have 2 or 3 slots for the 754 sockets

someone must have 4 how else could you use dual channel?

dual channel is for socket 939 amd64 chips not 754...754 is only single channel memory

Moonwraith said:
That's socket 939 though.. Yeah, no sign of 4 dimm with 754 from where i've been searching! Hadn't noticed before..

I kno, but if lancer wants 4 dimms then he should just goto a socket 939.

Admiral Michael said:
I kno, but if lancer wants 4 dimms then he should just goto a socket 939.

Aha i see! good call (happy birthday btw, belated.. but better than never)

ok went with a socket 939 board in the end, see sig for the new setup, thanks for the help guys.

How did u get it so ship so fast? Did u do the overnight shipment or something?

well i don't actually have it yet just chnaged my sig, but i'll have it mond \ay or tuesday

lancer said:
ok went with a socket 939 board in the end, see sig for the new setup, thanks for the help guys.
now time to update your burner to an NEC 3520 :D it's not expensive either i got it for 111 CDN including tax but mine is messed up so im getting it replaced :D

Admiral Michael said:
Picked it up from a local store maybe?

that would be stupid...i would never buy computer hardware at a store unless they are the same price as online.

Yeah how stupid being able to return it directly to the store instead of having to keep paying shipping costs and waiting for the mailman , you some stupid allright !

lolol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back