So who broke the osnn irc network??

LordOfLA

Godlike!
I cant resolve any of the servers, if anyone has an IP address throw it at me :D

mIRC AOK for me (67.175.110.105 any good to ya?) [edit] hub2 looks like it dropped around 21:15, apart from that all has been good and wholesome - you moaning about london squeaknet or irc squeaknet? [/edit]

I jsut cycle through the servers with a message "could not resolve XXX"

been screwy for a bit.

67.175.110.105 works though, Geffy's server is online, but only my bot there + speedy :p

Henyman said:
67.175.110.105 works though, Geffy's server is online, but only my bot there + speedy :p
Thanks that worked. :D Geffy's server gave me a refused message (probably cuz i'm from US). I've been busy running to hospital last 3 days but I was wondering how all you London (UK) folks are doing after seeing all this bomb stuff on TV @ the hospital.

Damn! Just had to use the search forums to find the IP address (67.175.110.105) myself! So it is true, anyone know why the domain name lookups failing?

Badger forgot to renew the domain of the dns server so stuff broke, should be fixed soon.

Mainframeguy said:
Damn! Just had to use the search forums to find the IP address (67.175.110.105) myself!
I even more lazy and used google to find it. :p

oooh, it all happened while I was away it seems. Xie, neither the chelmsford.uk nor the london.uk servers should block you at all. if you tried irc.geffy.co.uk then it wouldnt work cause I keep forgetting to change the ip to what it should be now :p

fix it!fix it!fix it!fix it!fix it!fix it!fix it!

Geffy said:
oooh, it all happened while I was away it seems. Xie, neither the chelmsford.uk nor the london.uk servers should block you at all. if you tried irc.geffy.co.uk then it wouldnt work cause I keep forgetting to change the ip to what it should be now :p
I couldn't get the IP for any server on the networks website and I think I tried both irc.geffy.co.uk and it's IP. I believe the IP gave me a refused while others just didn't resolve/failed.

have added two dns records to geffy.co.uk now

chelmsford.uk.squeaknet.geffy.co.uk
london.uk.squeaknet.geffy.co.uk

hope these help

Well DNS seems to be working for irc.us.squeaknet.net now at least. :D

irc.osnn.net points to irc.squeaknet.net as far as I remember.

Electronic Punk said:
irc.osnn.net points to irc.squeaknet.net as far as I remember.
Aye, it does. :)

I always just use Geffy's server though, being local and all that. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back