so whats with buffy?

J

jkoXP

i saw the michelle branch video goodbye to you

whys is everyone leaving? is the show over now or what?

it was still going? i kinda watched it couple time, but it sux. i'm watching "friends" show and watched " roswell" that was good, they finished it already

there is atleast another season of buffy. for sure. hopefuly there will be more. damn good show that is.

Well as Piett said there is one season left for Buffy that is for sure since Sarah Michelle Gellar's contract and Josh Weldon's contract haven't yet run out but after this season is a big ? for the show as that is when both Gellar's and Weldon's contracts expire

here some nice 'stimulation' for you ;)

Sarah%20Michelle%20Gellar.jpg

if i remember right, she said after buffy is over she wants to take some time off.

jkoXP read my first post and I think you'll have your answer

why is everyone leaving and crying in the video? i asked that too.....

People always try and leave buffy but they always reappear :p

Buffy has 1 season left, Angel has 2.

o_87 - you one obsessssed guy :p

me was watching buffy last... think it was 2 days ago... wasn't too good an episode

MdSalih

me obsessed?

yout the guy who m00's in every thread.. isnt that obsessed? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back