So ... Sazar says he's at a bar ...

Next time he starts playing around with his phone ignore him for a few moments. But don't overtly tell him it's rude.

He'll get the message eventually :devious:

---

Slightly off topic: I feel like tasering people on the train that speak so loudly on their phones that you can hear them at the other end of the train. :mad:

Could not agree more.

no one wants to flirt with me? :(

Aprox, be my guest :) ... I'll watch and learn!
Well, that might be a tad akward afterall.... so if you just want some advice, just comment on how yummy his cookies are. :lick:

wait, so my equation "technology+software+forums=chicks" its wrong?

=]

Hey you tried that, we figured it out way too easily. :p

Some people don't have to pretend too hard ;)

I caught this on my way to looking for some good blog software because I seem to have a need to say a lot of random stuff these days.

So, because I'm on a mission, I'll spare you my buddhist philosophy about the uselessness of pretending anything.

And if anyone wants to linkin, PT me and I'll get it taken care of.

Solution: pretend to be a female. :yowch:

Is that a challenge? Cuz I'll buy the coffee. Even if you drink one of those ridiculous double twisted macchiados with 3 shots and 2 pumps. Name the day and place!

Is that a challenge? Cuz I'll buy the coffee. Even if you drink one of those ridiculous double twisted macchiados with 3 shots and 2 pumps. Name the day and place!

Careful, what you wish for, or else we will be flooded by 12 year olds spamming "show us your T!#$":laugh:

I drink Earl Grey, with a splash of milk.

Careful, what you wish for, or else we will be flooded by 12 year olds spamming "show us your T!#$":laugh:

I drink Earl Grey, with a splash of milk.

I honestly don't know if y'all have reasonable hygiene practices, but as I mentioned elsewhere, I think a general gathering would be very fun. Maybe sometime after everyone's done with holiday parties ... in the doldrums of late January or mid February?

But I have been told that I'm frighteningly gregarious and abnormally outgoing (apparently GM agrees.)

*the thing about the internet ... nobody knows you're a dog!*

A meeting would be fun. Just don't see that fitting in with my school schedule any time soon :D.

As for talking in cell phones, rude, yes. If I have to answer a text message or answer the phone I will excuse myself, but besides that I tend to just hit the ignore button on my cell phone.

Than again, I am not that popular either, so most of the time the cell phone to me is just an device I can use to call people since I don't have a landline.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back